Tuesday, July 22, 2003

No big deal - first entry in this, and I thought I'd use it as a sort of mission statement. Recently, I had the brilliant (re: possibly stupid) idea that perhaps people would be interested in reading my take on video games. And from there, on many different things (I having varied tastes, of course). Now, whether that's true or not would hopefully be decided by my skill at writing. (I would like to have a fresh perspective on the now-familiar review, in the sense that perhaps it could be fun to read for all involved.) Sadly, that could have little to do with it all. Of course, I don't really know of a way to whore this, other than spamming, which I am loathe to do. Perhaps a note to my club listserv once there are a few decent entries under my belt, but until then, I sit, alone, hoping someone reads this, my solitary beginning. Bye for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home