Monday, May 31, 2004

There's not much news to give. Not really. On a personal note, I skived off the family reunion, and then sat through an entire day of my dad being terrified of the weather. Now, I encourage a healthy respect for natural forces, and should be known as the guy who had the hell shocked out of him during a storm a few months ago. But dwelling on the awful lightning and the horrendous wind isn't going to help you. Ah well.

Work on the book progresses. I'm debating making the inevitable cult that hates the protagonists worship the god that set them on their course.

And I have a great picture of Saturn from the "Astronomy Picture of the Day."

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I applaud your ability to get out of a family reunion. I did the same claiming that I hated fish! It worked!

4:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home