Friday, July 02, 2004

My me hurts...

EDIT: Catystorm was right in her comment. Free Comic Book Day is Saturday, not Friday.

I took a walk today, and didn't turn back at any sort of reasonable time. So now I'm lethargic and my legs hurt. Actually, I have pains in improbable places, like my back, but that's okay. I'll actually go to sleep, I think.

Everyone remember: Free Comic Book Day is this Friday!

And certain people thinking of buying GameCubes might be interested in this: We're hearing rumors of a kick-ass Metroid 'Cube deal.

The complete item shall purportedly include the system, one controller, a copy of Metroid Prime, and a meaty demo of this November's sequel to the original, aptly titled Metroid Prime 2: Echoes.


Things are certainly getting interesting: national defense apparently hinges on good clock speed. This is just silly. A 650MHz processor is "militarily critical?" Humbug.

Oh, and Kevin Rose (of The ScreenSavers fame) apparently did a feature on Bittorrent goodies, though I missed the show itself. Someone cancelled, it would seem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home