Monday, July 24, 2006

"I'd toss my Ring of Three Wishes if you'd just give yourself to me"

Really, as my car has taken it upon itself to trap me at the house, I haven't engaged in my regular allowance of total nerd-ition1. So, I'm positing a question I would like all of you to have at.

Who would win in a fight? the Lord Voldemort or Drizzt Do'Urden?

For anyone needing a few hints, or just a refresher course, here are some Wikipedia entries: Lord Voldemort ; Drizzt Do'Urden

I want to hear your opinion on who would win, and then a decent reasoning. Then, if you see someone has, in comments, disagreed with you (before or after your post), argue with them. I want a nice little discussion going. After a respectable amount of time, I'll stick my opinion up here as well, maybe with a few replies of my own for those of you intrepid enough to answer.

If I get a decent turn-out here, I may do this regularly.


1 It's like perdition, but with nerd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home