Saturday, July 03, 2004

Okay then. I just had a freaky experience... I don't think I mentioned before, but I bought a new, Logitech keyboard last week. The //? (get it? slash/question mark - I'm funny) button was sticking on the old one. Also, after using SuperOpie's Logitech, I found I liked how the keys feel.

Well, they also come with lots of shortcut buttons. Which are pretty cool once you get used to them. It auto-detects all the media apps on the computer (Media Player, Quicktime, Winamp, et cetera) and has one button that'll bring up a menu. Nice. So after playing Morrowind (and having it crash on me) I couldn't get the shortcut things to work (other buttons include volume controls, a messenger shortcut, so on). Wasn't a big deal, but a little odd.

So just now, fully four hours after playing Morrowind, all the keystrokes I'd futilely logged happened all at once.

Yeah. Spiffy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home