Friday, August 13, 2004

Nothing much to talk about. I wrote a little over 3,000 words yesterday as well, which continued to be nice. If I knew exactly what was going to happen I could finish the damn book tonight.

I also got back to Tales of Symphonia yesterday, and took on Efreet. If you don't know what I'm talking about, I fought something quite a bit ahead of where I was in the story and kicked its ass.

Turns out The Village is in the theater here in town. I'll probably go into town later and watch it.

I still haven't gotten around to talking about the festival, though maybe I'll be able to do that tomorrow. I suppose it won't be very interesting when written down, so I'll try to avoid being long-winded about everything.

That's really about it, for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home