Thursday, August 05, 2004

Another humdrum, workaday tidal wave...

Another bevy of links!

The ESA (European Space Agency) is looking into ways for people to hibernate while traveling in space. Among several things they're doing, they are studying the Madagascan fat-tailed dwarf lemur, it being the only known primate to hibernate.

I just thought this thing about trees soaking up dangerous chemicals was pretty cool. There are a lot of objections though, so while it's a cool idea I still don't know exactly what to think of it.

And Catystorm should be very interested in this: "A replica of the Kusakabe residence" from My Neighbor Totoro will be constructed for EXPO 2005, which will be held in Aichi, Japan.

Once again there's little to say about my day. I've written even less than yesterday (today = 0, yesterday = 300), and I don't even know if I'll be using what I wrote up yesterday. It's a bit of a fun scene explaining why my elves have changing hair colors.

And that's really it. We're still planning on going to the Dublin Irish Festival, though we're going very early on Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home