Monday, October 16, 2006

So, I was checking to see who Mark Hamill was in Metalocalypse, and went to IMDB. Here's some news I discovered.

First, he's the senator. Nice.

He's the crazy-ass (well, worse than the rest) in an animated Conan story -- Red Nails. Red Nails was, arguably, Robert Howard's greatest story. I just read it yesterday, and it is fabulous. I look forward to it. The cast is crazy, including Ron Perlman as Conan, which works really well.

Oh, and Perlman was Hellboy, by the way. And there's a new Hellboy movie slated for 2008.

Also, he's in the Dungeon Siege movie, which, apparently, wasn't a horrible rumor. The main character is named "Farmer," which hurts me, physically.

The woman who will be playing Valeria in Red Nails is Numbah 5 (Abigail) in Kids Next Door, and Foxxy Love in Drawn Together. O_o

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home