Thursday, December 21, 2006

Blah blah. A day in the life, right? Well, I went to the dentist, failed to find short/medium-grain brown rice in the shops, and discovered that pork chops are good after soaking in fresh-squeezed orange juice. Incidentally, for those of you who care, the twin threats of the Food Network and the Fine Living Network seem to have collaborated to catch my by the collar like a kitten in a cat's maw. I caught a bit of Alton Wossname last night, and he was very amusing. Mom doesn't like him, apparently. Ah well.

Does anyone have a favorite gin I should try? I've been buying Seagram's, because of the price, but I had Beefeater's in the steak house last weekend and the g & t was very good with it. I should try sloe gin, as that's actually what the masses of England were drinking during the "epidemic," wherein it was common for plays to be canceled because the players were too drunk to act, and the audience too drunk to pay attention.

If you missed it, Chris Funk's appearance on The Colbert Report was really cool; I was a bit disappointed, as I thought for a while that the whole band would show up. Ah well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home