Monday, June 14, 2004

A good day at work.

It was indeed. I wrote over three thousand words today. My goal, remember, has usually been around one thousand. So that's pretty incredible, and I'm satisfied with most all of it, which makes it even better. And I edited some of the beginning, so it's been a productive day. I also finished Fantasy Stories, and started The Legend of Nightfall, by Mickey Zucker Reichert. Years ago, on the bus ride home, my cousin John told me about this book, and seemed to have really enjoyed it. When I saw it in my professor's (Dr. Pierce's) books, I grabbed it. I'm about nintey pages in, after starting it today, and it's pretty good so far. Nothing incredibly stellar, writing style wise, but the characters (or character, I suppose) are just great. I'd feel safe recommending it to people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home