Sunday, June 06, 2004

The perils of shopping.

I bought quite a bit, really. Most things the peoples are interested in nowadays.

At Sam Goody's:

First, I bought a book of short stories collected by Diana Wynne Jones, entitled Fantasy Stories It has everything from the Brothers Grimm to C.S. Lewis.

Then, the manga. I finally bought the second volume of Trigun, along with the first volume of Trigun Maximum. They don't seem to have any real info. though, so check Amazon.com if you need more. I also picked up the first volume of Tsubasa. That's by CLAMP, which means you should be afraid. And because I got so much manga, they gave me some promo goodies. I got the Tokyopop Sneaks, but haven't read it yet. It includes (among other things) samples of Saiyuki and D N Angel. They also gave me a sampler DVD from Geneon, which is part of Pioneer. It has episodes from Last Exile, L/R, and Haibane Renmei, among others.

I also bought the first volume of the Happy Tree Friends. Wondrous!

Then we went to Wal-Mart. I got some rechargable batteries, along with The Bad Beginning, the first Lemony Snicket book. I mentioned it in an earlier post. And I bought the first volume of Invader ZIM! The glory!

And I finally got a copy of Star Wars: Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike. Mmm, happy. The speeder bike level is fantastic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home