Wednesday, August 09, 2006

"I came from Wales, a soldier I was sworn"

This is just a bit of random fluff, but...

I've been reading in several LiveJournals of folks about something called BPAL. I had no clue what in hell's teeth it was, except people were getting it in their mail? Well, someone finally linked to it, and it's actually short for Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab. They make strange perfumes and colognes. Now, I rarely use cologne -- I have one bottle that a cousin bought for me years ago, when I was still in high school. I've used it maybe four times. But some of these things they're selling sound interesting, and (this is important) rather old-fashioned. It helps that many of them allude to mythology and the like.

Some of you might know this company, so do you have any recommendations? They have a whole line based on Alice in Wonderland, including the Mad Hatter and the Dormouse. They also have one called Villain, which is billed as, essentially, a Victorian cologne they've brought back. I've been trying to become more conscious of crap like this, and I thought I should go with the strange and peculiar if anything.

They also have one commemorating the area of London where most of the Ripper murders took place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home